Anybody that pre-ordered after April 15th have their cc charged or status changed?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Honey Badger, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Honey Badger macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

Ordered SG 42mm Sport on April 15th and have a June delivery. Only have a pending apple care charge on credit card. Order still shows processing and I expect that won't change anytime soon. But was wondering if anybody that ordered after April 15th has had some movement on their pre-order. Thanks for any input.

2. applefan022 macrumors 6502

I ordered on the 13th for a 42mm SG. I haven't seen any movement on orders after the 10th.

3. ksuyen macrumors 6502a

ksuyen

I ordered at 16th. Already "preparing for shipment" and money charged.

4. Zackmd1 macrumors 6502a

Ordered my original 38mm SG sport on the 15th and haven't seen a change. I think the SG models will be the longest to ship as they seem to be in much higher demand.

----------

Space grey or other?

5. sananda macrumors 68020

Yes. I ordered on 18th and they are preparing for dispatch. Not SG though.

6. Honey Badger thread starter macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

What model did you order?

----------

I think you're right....maybe after more posts it will become clear what apple's cutoff date is to get the SG's shipped in the first wave.

7. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Yeah I would like to see what some of you ordered. I have one watch on order. But tempted to order another with a different band. Even though it's kind of late to do a second order. To see which of the two gets processed first. And cancel the the other at that point.

8. Zackmd1 macrumors 6502a

Actually it might not be. Try for any of the colored aluminum sports (white or blue). There are some that ordered today and have been charged and in "preparing for shipment". I went with a white sport (through eBay though). Should have it next week!

9. ksuyen macrumors 6502a

ksuyen

38 SS White Sport Band.

Attached Files:

10. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Well I went with the stainless steel. Cause I wanted the stainless steel with the leather band. But I may try a white stainless steel plain band. And if that gets processed first. I can just order the leather band separate.

11. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

That's the same exact watch my wife ordered on the 10th. And you're getting yours before she gets hers? What in the heck is Apple doing? So much for shipping in the order received....