Anybody upgrading from a 6 to 6S+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by helicopter96, Sep 20, 2015.

?

What are your reasons for upgrading?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2015.
  1. Better battery life

27.8%
  2. Bigger screen

61.1%
  3. Other

11.1%
  1. helicopter96 macrumors member

I know I'm probably not the only one, but I'm curious to hear your reasons. My reasons are a larger screen, better battery life and the OIS in video.

2. mblogsd macrumors member

I'm doing it for a number of reasons...live photos, 3D touch, OIS, and the bigger screen. I was cool with the 6, but am looking forward to the extra real estate. I like that you can have your home screen in landscape with the plus as well.

3. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

I am as well, for all the reasons mentioned above and then some.

4. tejota1911 macrumors 6502

While I have really liked my iPhone 6, over the past year I couldn't help but wonder if I should have purchased the larger model. So, this time I opted for the 6S+. If its larger size annoys me, next year I'll step back down when the iPhone 7 comes out.

5. SR71 macrumors 68000

Doing it mostly because I love the big, beautiful display and the significantly better battery is just icing on the cake. Ever since I got used to the size of the 6, the Plus doesn't seem so big and I've been wanting to get one for months but held off till the 6S Plus was released.

6. TaporSnap macrumors newbie

TaporSnap

I wanted a plus from the beginning, but settled for a 6 when they were sold out on launch day. This time I got lucky on ordered a 128 6plus

7. Bigserver1 macrumors regular

I've got a 6s and 6s+ on reserve for the upgrade program that I'll choose between on Friday, but I anticipate going with the +, for the reasons mentioned. I find myself working a lot more on my phone than before, so I think I'll appreciate the additional real estate.