Anybody use a Wrapsol skin on a MBP yet?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by junebug1, Oct 5, 2009.

1. junebug1 macrumors regular

After reading through the forums about how great this Wrapsol skin was on the iPhone I went ahead and purchased 2 sets from their website. Got them in and everything looks fantastic. The thing I noticed was they sold the same thing for all Apple Laptops as well but I can't seem to find any hi-res pictures or decent reviews online. I really want to keep my 17" U-MPB in pristine condition but I refuse to use one of those Speck hardcases. Has anyone installed these on their MB or MBPs yet? And if so can you please post some pictures before I purchase. Thanks!

2. kim6ball macrumors member

Here's a installation video. If you search in youtube: 'wrapsol macbook' some independent reviews pop up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fB1RChQ4xQ

I haven't put it on my macbook yet, but I'm literally trying to decide as I type this if I should hit the submit button to place the order for mine. It's a lot cheap than ZAGG with free shipping and a discount with the code 'chatter' or 'chitter' (I forgot what one). From other reviews I've read on putting it on other devices it sounds really good. Plus they have the satisfaction guarantee. If you get one let me know how you like it.