Anybody use Wizcrafter replacement iPhone 4 backs?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by LarzStarz, Dec 30, 2010.

1. LarzStarz macrumors member

I'm looking to replace the back glass of my iPhone 4, and after doing some searches, this outfit called Wizcrafter keeps coming up. The products look ok, but wanted to see if anyone else had tried their stuff, or had any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.

2. Matthew.Poulter macrumors newbie

I have one

I just received my replacement back from wizcrafter via amazon.com today and opened it and put it on my iPhone. This back is flawless, it looks so nice and is professionally made. I had some doubts since the back I ordered had 1 bad review that said his top left part would not stay on. Now that I received it I'm glad I ordered it cause it is brand new, beautiful and stays on perfectly. O got the brushed metal one with the beveled edges which actually make the iPhone 4 more comfortable to hold. Oh and one more thing these replacement backs make cases absolete. If it's gets scratched I'll just buy a new one. Ingenious. Any questions my email is Matthew.Poulter@comcast.net

3. Cdenton9 macrumors newbie

Wizcrafter

I have the Wizcrafter replacement for the iPhone 4. The first one that I bought had some manufacturing defects. I emailed Wizcrafter, and they immediately responded and took care of getting me a replacement. They were absolutely wonderful to deal with! I love the new look of my phone. I had a Jett case from case-mate on with it, but changed to a black apple bumper. Both cases fit perfectly with the Wizcrafter, but the bumper is less hassle.
    I get two responses to my new look... "is that the iPhone 5?" or "is that a fake iPhone 4?". The latter being from non iPhone owners.
    Anyways, I hope you buy one and enjoy it as I have!
    :apple: should have made it this way to begin with.