Why would you want to do it this way? What are you backing up? Images, documents, etc? Can't you just use dropbox, icloud, or copy to an external hard drive?
Also, instead of starting 7+ different threads that are seemingly related, why don't you tell us exactly what you want to do so we can better help you?
- Is it better to move files from old Mac to Windows or Linux partition?
- What is the fastest thunderbolt 3 NVMe M.2 enclosure?
- Anybody tried the Sabrent Rocket 4TB NVMe M.2?
- Comprehensive guide to move from Mac OS to Windows 10
- What is the best way to move about 7000+ photos and videos to external storage?
- Internal or external SSD for cloning internal SSD of Windows laptop?
- Dates are incorrect when copying files from external drive to laptop
but by the same token, you're asking us to do your own research. My advice, get Acronis and try what you're asking. That way you'll get the very answer you're looking for.I have already stated what I want to do in each thread. Each thread is a different question. Some users may be able to advice or be interested on some topics but not the others.