Anybody wants to have facetime with me

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by souvikroy1111, Jun 3, 2011.

1. souvikroy1111 macrumors newbie

i really want to try out facetime...and non one i know having an ipod touch 4g...so can anyone give me their e-mail...i dont have wifi in my home...and so have to use my ipod touch in my tution

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

3. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

4. souvikroy1111 thread starter macrumors newbie

my email is souvikroy1111@yahoo.com but its no use because i will be in the tution and if you call me in the wrong i wont be answering your call...so can you share here or pm me...i will be in the tuition in exactly 1 and half hour (see the time of posting)

5. THX1139 macrumors 68000

THX1139

6. 42streetsdown macrumors 6502a

42streetsdown

in the tuition? what hell does that mean? you're inside a sum of money charged for teaching or instruction by a school, college, or university?

7. souvikroy1111 thread starter macrumors newbie

a bank is situated near my tuition from where the wifi signal comes...and i usually reach the tuition's half an hour before it starts:)

8. fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

A tuition is not a place, it's a fee you pay for education. Do you mean "a bank is situated near my school..."?

9. FearNo1 macrumors 6502a

10. souvikroy1111 thread starter macrumors newbie

the term "tuition" varies from country to country...

11. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

[​IMG]

Great Success.

12. mactouros macrumors member

Like a tuition center? I think that's like private schools or tutoring centers.

BTW, I love this thread. Lol

13. lilcosco08 macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

I guess I'm not the only one who read it as "Anybody wants to have sexytime with me"

And read it in Borat's voice

14. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

Well when you can't use basic English and write complete and coherent sentences, it is very easy to take your posting as a complete joke.

15. Ace134blue macrumors 6502a

Ace134blue

Hahahaha i love borat. Fing hilarious. Are you telling me my wife is dead? HIGH FIVE!

16. yayitsezekiel macrumors 6502a

yayitsezekiel

has anyone actually facetimed with this guy yet

17. Bubba Satori Suspended

Bubba Satori

fxt

18. goosnarrggh macrumors 68000

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tuition
    Depending on what part of the world you're in, the English word 'tuition' can have MULTIPLE ACCEPTED MEANINGS.

Admittedly, even under definition 2 above, 'tuition' refers to the act or profession of teaching, rather than a physical place in which teaching occurs.

19. DrTryHard macrumors newbie

DrTryHard

The question is will you go all Anthony Wiener on me?

20. Holoshed macrumors regular

I havn't read a thread that actually made me LOL for a long time.

I know it may be acceptable English in other parts of the world but going off of American English "i will be in the tuition in exactly 1 and half hour" and "in the tuition? what hell does that mean? you're inside a sum of money charged for teaching or instruction by a school, college, or university?" really did make me laugh.

I enjoy foreign sophistication and being lost in translation in general. My fiance is from Norway and I spend a bit of time trying to find out what she is referring to sometimes because her meaning and my understanding do not match up.

21. cora7 macrumors newbie

has anyone facetimed the OP? follow up mandatory

After many days and hours reading and learning about all things Apple related, trying to decide whether to buy ipod touch 4 or wait for the next one... after so much deliberation... I find myself motivated to make my first post to this thread. I need to know, has anyone facetimed this person?? Someone better do so quickly before this thread is locked and closed! Please follow up with detailed report. Can you take pictures during Facetime? I need to go read more about facetiming. Apparently this thread is too sophicated for me, with all this European English and alternative foreign language meanings. The OP could be hot, it can happen. Maybe not as hot as Weiner or Borat, but it could happen :apple:

22. Bonch macrumors 6502

Bonch

Wait for the next one.