Anybody with a GhostArmor on your Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ethics101, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ethics101 macrumors regular

Hey guys, I'm trying to steer clear from hard cases, but I would still like to get a clear skin. Anybody have experience with Ghost Armor specifically for laptops? I have had the mall do it on my iPad, phone, iPod, but I'm wondering if anybody has had laptop specific experiences with them. Pics would be appreciated.

Also, how easy is it for the aluminum on the pro/air to be bent? I know plastic laptops hold up pretty well...

2. jeffg819 macrumors regular

I just had Ghost Amor installed on my MacBook Air 13". Because I like the look of the aluminum, I purchased the matte finish and really like the looks of it on the machine. That being said, they installed the old MB Air version and told me to come back later this week to have the correct bottom and keypad area parts installed.

I also have Ghost Armor on m iPhone and am really enjoying the scratch "safe" naked experience. I've used the Zagg product in the past but just did not like the orange peel effect.

Jeff G

3. theipadkid macrumors newbie

i think hardshell cases are awesome

speck makes the best one. i use the speck see thru clear. keeps the look of the macbook and unlike zagg or somethi,, u can take it off and put t back on.

i dont understand ur issue with speck

4. ethics101, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011

ethics101 thread starter macrumors regular

I really like the look of the black speck, but i hear quality sucks. I know the mbp ones are nice, but I decided to get an air.

5. rault18 macrumors member

rault18

I love the look of them however in all reality they only protect from scratches and nothing more..when a hard case protects it from more than that..yes it adds a minimal bulk but i Can live with it. I got the speck clear one and I love it [​IMG]

6. theipadkid macrumors newbie

speck is the best out of the "big" two, speck and incase. better crafted and it just "fits".

look up youtube user detroitborg and search his channel for speck see thru clear for macbook air. its a very detailed look at the case for it.

7. Gillespie81 macrumors regular

Attached Files: