Anybodys ATV3 ship yet ?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Che Castro, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

Some peoples ipad 3 or new iPad all ready shipped from reading the ipad forum

I ordered the first day & still says processing

2. Scuba-EMT macrumors regular

Scuba-EMT

I was wondering the same thing. Everything that I ordered on launch day has shipped except the ATV3, which stills shows processing. Makes you wonder if they will miss their launch promise.

3. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

4. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

My iPad is "preparing for shipment", my Apple TV is still "processing".

5. waw74 macrumors 68030

most of these things ship 2 day, so they can ship wednesday and still make it.

and the ipads that have shipped, there is a good chance they will show up with an early delivery date on the tracking status, but they will get held before delivery (and people will bitch cause they're not getting their new iThing 2 days before launch) then the hold will released and everything will deliver on launch day. this happens on most of the major launches.

6. Icemilk macrumors member

Mine is also still processing. I wonder where ATV's are manufactured. China? If so, express shipping would be a pricey expenditure. Perhaps shipping the iPad is held at higher priority and we'll see Apple TV shipping start Monday, once most launch-day iPads are already on their way.

I'm confident it'll still arrive on March 16, but it is a little weird. Everything else I ordered is en route.

7. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

UGH NOO!!! Mine says ship date arrival march 23!!! not happy :mad:

8. Macman45 macrumors G5

Macman45

ATV 3 in the UK say's 2 weeks, my knew iPad will arrive before the ATV, no biggie, still have my ATV2, and once I get my hands on my new iPad I'm not likely to mess around with setting up my new ATV. Have been without an iPad for over a month now, so it's bound to get most of my attention for a while.

I think the ATV's are behind in shipping worldwide.

9. Che Castro thread starter macrumors 603

I checked online still says processing but says deliver on the 16th by next day shipping

10. Stuipdboy1000 macrumors 6502a

Stuipdboy1000

I ordered on Wednesday as soon as the store came back up here (U.K.). My order is still processing and dispatches between the 16th - 19th March.