Anybody's launch day iPhone 6s Plus phone not ship yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by saintforlife, Sep 22, 2015.

1. saintforlife macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine within 10 minutes of the pre-order going live on the Apple website. It ordered an iPhone 6s Plus Silver 64GB AT&T model. But my order status has been stuck on 'preparing for shipment' for 3 days now. Anybody else in the same boat as me? The delivery estimate is still Sep 25th, but the wait is getting unbearable.

2. rokey macrumors member

Basically... don't expect a change in status until Thursday, if you're in the US.

3. cmjars macrumors 6502

It has already shipped. Apple website will change to shipped thursday night. You can track it if you want.

4. ultravisitor macrumors 6502a

ultravisitor

My order still says "Preparing for Shipment", but UPS says my phone has been in Kentucky since noon.

5. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Again, there are many other threads talking about this. Why must people start NEW threads.

Many folks (including me) show getting ready to ship, but via UPS I know where my phone is (china to alaska to Louisville right now) even though Apple says "preparing to ship".

6. saintforlife thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mine says "Preparing for Shipment" too. Where did find the UPS tracking number?

7. ultravisitor macrumors 6502a

ultravisitor

I didn't. You can track the shipment with your phone number that's attached to the order.

8. Nikos, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015

Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

My order still shows Preparing for Shipment. Nothing comes up in UPS when searching my phone number.

Not really worried, I'd just like to see some movement. I'm assuming it'll change at some point tomorrow.

EDIT: Nothing comes up when I search my phone number because it's not associated with my order. :/

9. Rajani Isa macrumors 65816

Rajani Isa

Go to UPS.com and choose tracking at the top.

Then on the left track by reference. The reference number is your phone. Fill that and destination country and zip in to view.

10. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

You can also download the free UPS app then open a free UPS My Choice account. Once you do this you will see a calendar with your phone listed as being delivered on Friday. Touch on this and it will open a standard UPS tracking form giving you your tracking number for this package and all other pertinent information such as where it is right now.

Good luck.