Anygood WiiWare in the past 2-3 months?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by GimmeSlack12, Apr 7, 2009.

1. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Last I had downloaded was World of Goo and Mega Man 9. Haven't really looked into anything else lately but would be open to suggestions.

2. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

The only game I bought was Lost Winds and that was a year ago I think. So I'm no help. :eek:

I decided not to buy MegaMan 9 after Capcom decided they would make minor things like a higher difficulty an extra charge.

3. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

I got World of Goo, I wasn't sold on its greatness(maybe I should give it more time)

Since then, not much. I remember reading about a four person FPS for WiiWare coming soon, I'd buy that when launched!

Link
    http://kotaku.com/5146689/onslaught-brings-online-co+op-fps-to-wiiware

Hey, its out! I might give it a shot, just need a few more Wii points! :)

4. NinjaMonkey macrumors regular

Bit.Trip Beat is a pretty fun game that came out recently. It is deffinitly worth $6.

Other than that I have Lost Wind and Dr. Mario both of which I enjoyed.

5. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Until last night, I had never played World of Goo and it's FREAKING AWESOME! I downloaded the STEAM demo, which I thought to look for only after completing the Braid PC demo, which is a really good game, but the fact it only supports a 360 gamepad on the PC, is reason enough for me not to buy it until they remedy that flaw.

This game is probably easier played with a mouse, even though the Wiimote is good for pointing, but now I'm torn about which system I should buy it for, since there's even a Mac version... DAMMIT!!!

6. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

Well I have the Mac version, the Steam version and the Wii version. Not much different, just get it for whatever you'll use the most.

(I bought the Wii version, got the Mac version via Macheist, and got the Steam version on sale for $5)

7. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

LOL! I'm only like that with Lucas Art games, but this game is amazing, so owning it for all 3 platforms would be great -- at least for the developer. :)

I recall that $5 STEAM sale, now I feel like an arse for not jumping on it. :(

This game would great on the Touch/iPhone.