iPad Anyone able to find 128GB White ATT model

Discussion in 'iPad' started by parkds, Nov 1, 2013.

1. parkds, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013

parkds macrumors regular

I received my order confirmation at 3:07am ET this morning saying that my 128GB ATT iPad would be available today for pickup and they would email when it was ready. At 5am, I received an email saying that it was "Shipping To Store: Available", not the normal "Available Now" message for in-store pickup. I am in NYC, so was a bit surprised that an order minutes after they went online wouldn't be available today. I am curious if supplies of this model are extremely constrained or if something is just wonky with the NYC Apple Stores.

2. random person macrumors 6502a

Ordered mine at 12:02 pacific time and got an email immediately to confirm it. But as of this morning 7:58 am still no email saying ready for pickup. I am in San Francisco, b&w, and also ordered the 64 gig for a friend -- no word yet.

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Not sure about your specific model, but I ordered a 128 grey at 8 this morning. Felt good and headed to store to get it. While at the store, I notice it said pickup was Nov 4th.

So, I just bought one and then cancelled original order.

Done, setting up now.

4. protoxx macrumors 6502

protoxx

5. iwayne macrumors 6502

iwayne

I ordered mine at 3:03am received my ready to pick up email at 4am on the dot. Got to the 5th ave store at around 8:10am. Walked out with it at 8:30am. Would have been quicker but I had to return something.