Anyone able to help me out with a product name

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Utchin, Oct 11, 2013.

  1. Utchin macrumors newbie

    Jan 10, 2011
    I am trying to do some reasearch on a certain technology and cant figure out the proper name:

    (i have seen this is spain in a supermarket) All the printed slips of paper for products that include the price, was replaced with a LCD Panel that was used to display the name, price and so on....

    What is this kinda technlogy called and anyone else able to find anyone that offers it?
  2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus


    Oct 8, 2002
    The Bamboo Forest
    Like these?

    I just google searched for "digital price tags". Some other hits came up too.

Share This Page