Anyone at the Apple Stores seeing accessories?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Good.Shepherd, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Good.Shepherd macrumors member

For you guys who have been to an apple store today, do they have any other accessories/cases out for it yet?

I'm looking for a sleeve. I went by one last night (a bit of a drive) and just looked around at all the lines and such, and they let me in the store to look around. The only cases they had for sale for the iP2 was the smart cover.

Anything changed today?

2. ovrlrd macrumors 65816

ovrlrd

They had the full line of Apple accessories at my local store, EXCEPT for iPad 2 docks. That made me really sad, because I came home and looked online and the docks are now a 2-3 week estimated shipping from Apple online. If I had known they weren't gonna be available in store then I would have ordered a dock online at 4am like everyone else and be getting it next week. Oh well, not a big deal I guess.

But yeah they had no third party cases at all.

3. arthursiew macrumors 6502

arthursiew

Did they have any demo units for the Smart Cover? I might want to purchase one but I want to see and use it first before making my decision.

4. HXGuy macrumors 68000

The Apple Store in Glendale, AZ had plenty of covers in stock today in what seemed like every color.

Best Buy also has quite a few but not as many color choices.

5. ChiliBlue macrumors 6502

No. I didn't see any on the store ipads at Baybrook Mall in Houston.

6. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

They didn't have any smart covers on display at the apple store that I went to, but a few of the employees did have them on the ones that they were carrying around.