Anyone bought from powermax.com?

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by minifridge1138, Aug 19, 2010.

1. minifridge1138 macrumors 6502a

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a good, reliable laptop. It doesn't need to be the latest or greatest. I came across www.powermax.com. They look like they have some good deals on used power pc macs.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks!!!

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

I'm pretty sure they are totally legit, good service, etc. But they are more expensive than finding one from a reputable seller on eBay, or something like that

3. whitegoodmen macrumors newbie

I checked out their web site a few times. It does seem like you can get a better deal buying though a private party but if you don't want to deal with all the BS that goes along with ebay and craigslist just buy though powermax. You will pay a little more but it can be worth it not dealing with headaches of buying privet party.

4. Designer Dale macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

I picked up my G3/300 tower from them many moons ago. Great phone service and no sales tax in Oregon. Very reputable. If you live on the East coast, check out Small Dog Electronics. Nice independent dealer.

Small Dog link

Dale

Edit: OP: Since you are looking for a current system (apparently), posting in the Buying Advice sub-forum will get more responses. Keep this in mind the next time you have a question. Don't move this post, please.

5. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

Wait 7 days, press "Pay now", press "Next", enter your PayPal password, click "Next", click "Send payment" and wait for 1-5 days?