Anyone buy a iPhone 4 at Radio Shack?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by psherman42walla, Dec 12, 2010.

1. psherman42walla macrumors member

Just wondering if anyone bought their iPhone at Radio Shack last week to take advantage of the $50 discount? The stores I went to were all sold out.

2. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

All sold out for me too. Anyone know if they are getting anymore?

3. Thrilledge macrumors regular

Yes. I did the trade in. Came up to 24.99 plus tax. Traded in my 3GS.

4. psherman42walla thread starter macrumors member

The At&t store would not price match, but they did give me $50 off accessories. That sort of even things out.

5. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Traded in 3G for 32GB IP4. Paid about $125 altogether. Don't think they'll be getting anymore in. A couple RS's around me said that if you were put on their waiting list them, MAYBE, you could still snag one but, for the most part, this offer is done and over with.

6. JASApplications macrumors 65816

What Accessories you get?

7. psherman42walla thread starter macrumors member

I got a Belkin case and a car charger, the total after tax was over my $50 limit, but I paid the $4 dollar difference.

A sales person at the Radio Shack store that I originally went to on Saturday said they were, "sold out company while."

I'm glad some of you guys/gals got the promotion at Radio Shack. The company should have stock more for the sale.

http://iphone.appleinsider.com/arti...ith_nationwide_shortage_of_apples_iphone.html

8. martiansoldier macrumors 6502

I bought 2 iPhone 4's, one on 11/18/2010 and the other on 11/24/2010 at 2 different Radioshack's. Since it was less than a month since I bought the phones and the price had dropped, I was able to get them to price match and got $50.00 + tax refunded on each phone. It was quite a bit of work and spent about an hour in the store because their system wouldn't let the manager price match. He had to get approval from the district manager and have their back end support people to initiate the price match manually.