Anyone buy an AW and not keep it?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by creativedogmedia, Oct 15, 2018.

1. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

My first week has been pretty interesting with my Series 4. I’m used to having a heavier watch on my wrist (I rotate between two Tags). I had the idea of getting each other AWs for our 18th wedding anniversary. My wife absolutely loves hers. I love technology (work and play in it everyday) but am not really blown away here.

Anyone think they’d like an AW only to end up returning it?

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

No. I’ve had every model of the Apple Watch since the original and I’ve loved them all. As long as I can have an Apple Watch I’d never go back to a regular watch. The weight or possible lack there of doesn’t really bother me.

3. tromboneaholic Suspended

tromboneaholic

The technology gets out of the way when you use it daily, and you miss it when it's not there - at least for me. The watch is more about lifestyle than technology.

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I returned my S0. Did not think it was worth it but a few months later bought one again and have had every version now. Once you get used to it it is hard to not have.

5. iSheep5S macrumors 6502a

iSheep5S

Yeah my first two way back. I now live with it fine in airplane mode tracking fitness.

FYI I’m a watch collector so I dual wrist. Nothing can replace a good automatic.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I have tried ‘dual wristing’, actually it’s not as awkward as I thought it would be. I wore a regular watch and Apple Watch last year, and it actually worked out really well in terms of the notifications and then using my regular watch for other purposes.

Apparently Buzz Aldrin Does as well:

AC7566A4-93E4-40CC-BF83-4878F0936E62.jpeg

7. tl01 macrumors 68020

Nooooo...I love my Apple Watch! Not returning it!