Anyone buy from ebay using bing 8% cash back?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lukester, Jun 4, 2010.

1. lukester macrumors 6502

I find that you can make out a bit better but not sure if I trust everyone that sells on ebay. Plus, if there is a problem what do you do?

the 8% cash back is good, I have bought other stuff on ebay using it, so buying a new macbook seems like a good idea?

2. machspeed5 macrumors member

FWIW i think i read somewhere today that the bing cash back program ended. maybe someone else could confirm.

3. macsr1 macrumors member

It ends July 31st.

4. unamused macrumors 6502

as with everything else on ebay... make sure the buyer is legit... as far as warranty... im not sure how apple is about it, but with most manufacturers, if its not purchased from an authorized vendor, they have the right to refuse warranty service.

I thought of buying it on ebay as well since it would knock off 200 bucks, + my ebay bucks but the problem is I cant find anyone selling the configuration i want... 15" i7 Hi-res glossy.

5. tigress666 macrumors 68040

I dunno about the macbook but they replaced my ipod I bought off of ebay that was at the very end of its warrantee. So Apple doesn't seem to care where you got it too much in my experience.