Anyone buy from more-thing.com?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dacreativeguy, Jul 24, 2008.

1. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

This site has a lot knock-off looking iphone cases. They have a $5 silicon case that looks exactly like the $25-30 InCase protective case that I currently have on my iphone (and has started to tear). I've also seen the same case on eBay.

Anyone have any experience with this seller or products? Yes, it looks the same as the brand name, but you never know the quality of the rubber until you try it out.

http://www.more-thing.com/silicone-case-for-iphone-general.html

2. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

I just cant understand why you people insist on buying from strange//unknown/untested sites which you havent heard about for. Why not buy from an authorized dealer such as ATT or Apple. You would even be better off buying gear from Verizon if they sold the iPhone (even though they dont) because they are all Authorized or trusted makes..

It's up to you if you guys want to put your money down the toilet.

3. A-G macrumors newbie

i want to see a review or impression on the ultra slim case for the 3G.

4. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

do the Apple online Store not have Ultra slim case for iPhone 3G. I cant check coz 1) whenever i go into Apple Store in Safari Tabbed Browsing, safari slows down, and 2) it would not be worth all the crashing coz i dont have an iPhone 3g yet...

5. Lukeric101 macrumors newbie

i hav the same question

i ordered it yesturday,
    i also ordered the fast shipping so it should arive in 3ish days,
    repost this in 3 days and ill tell u :D

but i bought it because:
    i also bought the dock, and i really am getting tired if taking off my current case...

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/protective-cover-cl59038

...everytime i want to recharge it or connect it to the computer using the dock,
    and because the colors look cool :cool:

6. dongmin macrumors 68000

dongmin

Well, they actually have some nice-looking designs.

But one thing to be careful in buying silicone cases is that they can expand with the heat and get loose over time, depending on the material.

7. guitarliketom macrumors member

i got it.

i love it.
    really durable and protective. there is some extra padding onthe edges so it provides protection

**edit**

er i must have not read what i wrote. i love that it shows off the perfect shape of the 3g by adding no extra bulk to the back or sides, and its thin enough for the apple logo to shne through. it is a bit raised in the front whch is nice because if your phone ends up face down it wont scratch the screen. its very nice and snug and only sometimes comes off when my phone gets caught in a tight pocket in jeans. for $16 damn good puchase IMO

8. guitarliketom macrumors member

just standard ups. nothing special. took about a week.