Anyone can see what caused this error message?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Midcall, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Midcall macrumors newbie

I get this when try to start in safe mode. If i start normal im in a reboot loop.

Foto 11.04.17, 06 18 11.jpg

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Is there or has there ever been a TP-Link Router on your network?

3. BLUEDOG314 macrumors 6502

BLUEDOG314

When there are kexts in a backtrace, this usually (and hopefully) indicates a software problem. Try booting to the recovery partition and see if it still happens. The recovery partition sort of acts as a nice test environment to narrow down hardware vs software issues. If it still happens its likely hardware, if not then you will probable need to erase and reinstall macos. Also since IOkit is in the backtrace, try opening disk utility in recovery and see if it recognizes an external usb drive.

4. Midcall thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, i had an TP Link Router but its a year ago. Can you tell me how to boot in recovery partition because i installed on a new SSD and i cant see any Recovery Partiton.

5. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Depending on how you got Sierra on there you may not have a recovery partition, but holding down Command-R when booting is supposed to get you there.

Do a Google search for: "tl.uds.netusb.controller" and "kernel panic". It may be that you installed some software for sharing USB devices over the network and the software (kext) is causing the panic.