Anyone cancel Prepared for Shipment?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mb168, Sep 15, 2007.

1. mb168 macrumors newbie

I am tired of waiting everyday to see if it ships. Has anyone canceled their ipod touch when it said Prepared for Shipment?

2. parrotheadmjb macrumors 6502

I dont think you can

3. Enterprise8875 macrumors member

I called Apple up and tried and they wouldnt let me. The thing is I bought the touch in store and now have no money in my account so I have no idea how Apple is going to mail me yet another without me paying for it.

4. virus1 macrumors 65816

virus1

Here is what you do. (I havent tried this but i bet it will work) Call them and tell them you demand a cancellation because their listed features changed (the ability to add ical events) and threaten to sue if they refuse to cancel your order. Tell me if that works out.

5. caMi macrumors regular

There is only so much the guy on the other end of the phone can do. If it is prepared to ship, there is no canceling the order. That is just how it is.

Apple will gladly help you return it though, with no cost to you.

P.S. I hardly think threatening to sue Apple will make them scared or get you any better customer service.

6. Sir. Cheesecake macrumors member

Ask to talk to a supervisor then if they cant do anything.

7. sblasl macrumors 6502a

sblasl

That's a good way to get yourself "flagged" in Apple's system to be disallowed from further credit card purchases. Remember, it was your decision to purchase elsewhere when you had already committed to making a purchase via the Apple store.

8. Enterprise8875 macrumors member

Yes but when i went to buy the iPod it was not prepared for shipment. It went to that status in the 2 hours it took me to buy the thing and get home. So any advise?