Anyone cancel their iphone 4 order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sadievan, Jun 29, 2010.

1. sadievan macrumors regular

Anyone cancel their iphone 4 order?

I just did. I just don't feel comfortable ordering a phone with all these problems. I may just see about getting a 3GS model 16 or 32 Gb.

2. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

I canceled my reservation, because I got an iPhone 4 today. Next person in line can step forward. So far, no issues. got my 5 bars to go down to 3, but thats it. I'm happy. Beats, pulverizes, and mutilates my 3G.

3. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

I wouldn't order a 3GS. Just wait until the "issues" are resolved. Sure you save $100 getting the 3GS, but you are still locked into the same 2 year contract and in the end I don't think thats worth saving $100 over.

4. FloridaMac macrumors regular

If you order one on the Apple Online Store are you able to cancel the order before it's shipped to you?

5. YanceyM macrumors newbie

Yes, as long as it still says "Not yet shipped"

6. sadievan thread starter macrumors regular

Glad you are having no issues. Hopefully they will fix the problems others are having. I don't have an iphone currently, but from what I understand, it is a big jump from a 3G to an i4.

7. sadievan thread starter macrumors regular

I'm so undecided with what to do. I actually like the 'old' curved style, and I think the plastic back is more able to withstand shocks, drops better than the new glass on the back. But got to admit the features of the i4 are impressive. If I did get the 3GS now, wouldn't they allow me an early upgrade next year when new ones come out like they have to people in the past.

8. sadievan thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, that is what I did. My order still said 'not shipped'. It was due to ship on July 14th.

9. steph280 macrumors member

canceled mine. Not because of issues, but decided to wait for the white one.