Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scribble1412

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2007
Best bet is calling stores near you. Its fairly early in the day, but until people quit answering your phone calls they'll probably answer your questions.

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
I would think most places will have them as people are backing off from purchasing them until Apple gets the screen issue fixed...

I highly doubt that....most people don't know about it, or care for that matter. People keep forgetting that not everyone in the country reads MacRumors or keeps up on issues with Apple's latest product offerings. They buy it and enjoy it...wow, what a novel concept...:rolleyes:

Kenal0

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
I highly doubt that....most people don't know about it, or care for that matter. People keep forgetting that not everyone in the country reads MacRumors or keeps up on issues with Apple's latest product offerings. They buy it and enjoy it...wow, what a novel concept...:rolleyes:

Gotta agree with MovieCutter on this one. The screen issue will not slow down the Touch train one bit.

jmpage2

macrumors 68040
Sep 14, 2007
Gotta agree with MovieCutter on this one. The screen issue will not slow down the Touch train one bit.

Correct. Many simply don't care. This is why I expect if Apple does fix this problem it will be done in a very quiet manner with no public acknowledgement of fault with the product.

pushateg7

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2007
Wheeling, IL
3 Best Buys around my area (Northwest Suburbs of Chicago) have 16GB touches in.....according to their website.

I haven't actually been in the stores to check them out, I don't want to be more obsessive than I already am about them. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.