Anyone confirm ANY White iPhone availability tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WardC, Jun 23, 2010.

1. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

I called my Apple Store, I was on hold for over 4 hours, then it said "you are the next caller" for 15 minutes...then it finally rang, and rang, and rang. 10 minutes of ringing an hour after the store had closed...so I hung up. I couldn't get anyone on the line to give me an answer.

I'm planning on going to the store early tomorrow morning and getting in line, but I'm really hoping they have SOME white iPhones available. Maybe just a few? I am aware of the PR Statement from Apple today about the white iPhone availability not being until late July, but I think it's possible that Apple could have already produced some units and sent them out for launch day. That's what we are all hoping.

So, has ANYBODY called or visited an Apple Store and gotten any definitive clear confirmation on the white iPhone availability at launch tomorrow? I'm really hoping to get one, but right now I don't think I'll be too incredibly upset if I have to settle for black afterall.

2. Ntombi macrumors 68040

Ntombi

3. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

99% unlikely I'd say.

Just wait a few more weeks. It won't kill you.

4. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

According to Apple your chances of getting one tomorrow are zero.

5. decadentdave macrumors 6502

UPDATE 6/22: Best Buy® has received confirmation that, due to Apple manufacturing delays, we will not be provided with the white iPhone 4 versions for launch day, June 24th, 2010. Once we are provided with an estimate of when it will be available, we will pass it along. If you have a pre-order for a white iPhone 4, it will still be valid whenever we receive them.

6. jhuang macrumors member

I called two stores in San Jose, CA today and both said they wouldn't have them. Which is why I'm not at the Apple Store right now :'(

7. actionvaughn macrumors member

actionvaughn

My Apple Store just droned on about the press release. (I'd be tired of answering that question a million times too lol) I'd say it's really unlikely.