Anyone Ditching a Case now that OCt 4 is the day

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Sep 27, 2011.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

just wondering if anyone is going caseless now that we know the iphone is coming in Oct ? Im going to try and enjoy the phone now with just a skin because i know once i get the 5 the whole case thing starts over.

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Eh? So you're going to "enjoy" your iPhone for 3 weeks out of the year you've had it? Kinda makes me glad I go naked from Day 1. Those case manufacturers really are rolling in it.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Sad, but true they really are :mad:

4. DeaconGTG macrumors member

Agreed. I hate cases and continue to use my naked iPhone 4 (though I admittedly expiremented with the free bumper Apple gave out because hey, free is free). I've broken previous iPhones (not the 4) because of this but still can't stand using a case.

Let's be honest, Apple's design is part of the appeal/cost of the product. Why buy Apple products if you're just going to cover them up with crappy cases?

5. nateo200 macrumors 68030

nateo200

After going on amazon and buying 5 cases for like $3, I'm ready to physically everyone who makes those 39.99 cases >:). :D :D :p;) all jokes aside my iPhone 4 never feels solid in my hand without a case but it looks so off with one on. With that said the one time I went caseless I cracked the back of my phone with two minor hairline cracks...only reason I didn't **** brix is because while it was an accident I certainly didn't regret the activity that broke it :D ;D (Besides I have two backs so I can just switch back if needed). I really like the design of the iPhone too much to cover it up I know that's cliché but sometimes I just like to stair at my phone...lol.

6. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

Keeping my OtterBox on mine. My iPhone 4 is still in flawless condition, which equals higher resell value come upgrade time:)

7. willyfromphilly macrumors newbie