Anyone do your main blogging on an iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Stirolak123, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Stirolak123 macrumors 6502

It took me a while to get a hang of it but lately Ive been doing most of my blogging, image insertion, image editing via art studio, etc. on it. I'm not sure if there is a blogger app that lets you upload photos directly but the wordpress app really sucks. It would crash or change titles, tags, ignore uploaded pics, etc. after saving or publishing. But I finally kind of got a hang out of it when mixing it in with the html version on the Pad -- although that version you cant upload pics or scroll down on section menus -- so you have to multitask.

What else kind of sucks is if you write a long blog how long the html Wordpress takes you to scroll around to different sections to spell check or add things.

2. Stirolak123 thread starter macrumors 6502

But yea to illiterate, the Wordpress app sucks hard. how do they get away with releasing such a broken version after all these updates? It like sometimes saves old versions of your work not when you actually clicked save or overwrite sit with errors you actually erased but had in for like a minute in bewteen save times.

3. celticpride678

Right now, the WordPress app is kind of bad (but I know for a fact that they're working on fixing issues with it). Normally, I would write up and article or two on it if needed.

4. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

I use blogpress to do my blogging with. It's fantastic and once you get use to the virtual keyboard, I can fire off a post in no time.