Anyone drive a tesla?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by pvmacguy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. pvmacguy macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

I saw some reviews/impressions of the new Tesla model S yesterday and was intrigued by their styling and craftsman ship. I personally have never been a fan of hybrids because they have never had the power of a standard combustion engine, and the styling has always been a little goofy.

But the model S IMO looks fantastic! Looks like a luxury sedan that happens to be whisper quiet and the power it produces looks amazing! After that I was suckered in and looked at the roadster and was shocked! I want one now but the price of my build :eek:.

So my question is does anyone on these boards currently drive a roadster since the S hasn't made full production yet? Do you like it and how has its reliability been? Also how are the real world driving ranges on your battery?

2. szark macrumors 68030

szark

I haven't driven one but am definitely looking forward to seeing the Model S when it finally comes out.

If you live close by, you might try going to one of the National Plug In Day events happening on October 16th. Probably the best place to find a Tesla owner, and the answers to your questions.