Anyone else a little disappointed with the leak

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Super-Jay, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Super-Jay macrumors newbie

It's nice to see what the new iPhone will look like,and I like the design so far,but it does take that element of speculation out.I mean it's always kl to see what jobs and his team have come up with when they reveal a new device.

2. Captain Planet macrumors 6502a

Captain Planet

It was going to leak out sooner or later. Besides, what did you except to see at MacRumors?

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

OMG! What will this do to the spoiler-free thread??!!:confused::eek:

:)

4. Gator24765 macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

5. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

More so dissapointed with the way that apple handles its product releases to be honest. With the 4.0 keynote, they could have touched on the new iPhone a little. No one gives a damn about keeping secrets. If apple delivers killer products, people will buy them. Period. Why all the secrecy. It is a phone. If companies were going to steal your ideas, they would have done it already. The crappy features that they are throwing into the new iPhone and 4.0 are BEHIND already. Consumers have been screaming front face camera for years. They finally put it in there. Woahhh big freaking secret.

6. kryten3000 macrumors regular

kryten3000

disappointed

I am just a little disappointed. I just loved the suspense of the rumors that were/are being tossed around. This is going to be my first iPhone purchase, I was looking at it from the point of view that the release is going to be the big unwrapping, and all the speculation were the ultimate hints.

7. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

All I care about it that it looks pretty cool with a nice hardware (and obviously software) updates. I'll hang on to my pwned 3G until 4.0 on the new hardware is pwned. I love my phone as is too much.

8. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest

Keeping it a secret builds up hype. Website like this one have been speculating about the next iPhone for months now, building up interest before it's even announced! This excitement leads to people wanting to line up outside the night before for a product, and Apple cashing in on it all. It's a smart move.

9. RichL macrumors 6502

I'm disappointed that you felt it necessary to create a new thread for this.

10. That70sGAdawg macrumors 6502a

That70sGAdawg

N.Georgia, USA (on the Lake, near the Mountains)
    I was hoping for stereo speakers like the Blackberry Bold 9000 had two years ago. Not everyone wants headphones on all the time.
    Unless that "2nd mic" on the top is actually the only mic- and the one on the bottom is a second speaker- we're still looking a crappy mono. :mad:

11. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

12. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Go and try to use all those "crappy" features on those phones that had them for years and then do it on the iphone and see the difference.
    Apple is not about beeing the first offering a feature but usually the best at implementing it with innovation and ease of use.

13. TheAppleGeek macrumors 6502a

Honestly, not really. Remember the news about the Chinese man who killed himself, because he lost the iPhone 4G prototype? When I read that, I suspected it would be leaked early.

Just not this early...

14. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I rather not use my cellphone as a portable boombox, thanks :D

Me too.
    Im actually glad we found out more details about it and dissappointed that I gotta wait 3+ months to get it :D

15. Surely Guest

Surely

If that were the case, how would you use it as a phone?:confused:

Keep in mind that it is possible that this iPhone may not be the final result. It may be one of many different form-factors that they are testing out.

16. bigchief macrumors 6502a

If that's the new iphone I'll keep my 3Gs. I could care less about a front facing camera.

17. BobRichards macrumors regular

I think it was better that it leaked now rather then later. Although suspense would be high if it wasn't revealed till much closer to release, the a anticipation will be high because everyone knows that it is there.

18. Wacky Jackson macrumors member

Wacky Jackson

Agreed. I can't see myself ever using a front facing camera. But the design is still awesome. It reminds me of the Macbook Pro's. Only if it will be on Verizon. :eek: