Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by duelingdragons, Jun 17, 2009.
I have a feeling they're all gonna sell out before I can snag one.
I'm positive that I will be able to find one somewhere. What I'm worried about is having the $499 to buy one. My 3G 16GB has been on craigslist for days at $380 with no responses except for scammers.
The indication here in the UK is that most retail outlets will be overstocking the phone to ensure there are no problems like last year. Combine that with the simple fact it just won't be as popular and I think you'll be fine
I don't think 'afraid' is the proper word to describe it.
i'm going to wait for mine... maybe monday so the new news about it.. to see if it's actually worth it.. (from a tear down iphone 3gs too)
It is with me. I'm a nerd.
Good condition? Included Accessories (especially box) ? Unlocked?
Not everyone is going to get top dollar for their used 3g's. You could probably sell it for that much , like I said, if its in Good condition, includes all original accessories and is unlocked. If not your asking price is a little up there.
No mine is on time for 6/19 delivery and is in transit. Not worried.
I'm selling mine to a friend for $300. I was gonna ask for more, but now I'll only have to pay $300 for the 32GB 3GS anyways, so whatever.
I prefer to be afraid of stuff that is actually important. Like how I'm going to survive 2 years on less than £15k.
There are small cracks around the connectors, otherwise it's in great condition. I am however taking it up to the Apple store tomorrow to get a replacement so hopefully that works out for me.
It has 6 months of warranty left. I have all the accessories except for the headphones. I'll be taking the SIM out. Can I unlock it without a SIM in it?
Hopefully I get a replacement tomorrow and then the only thing against me is the lack of headphones. I'm positive it would sell in an instant for $300 on CL, but that means I'll still be $200 short for the 3GS and out a phone as well.
Yes, I pre-ordered before Saturday, but no luck. Thinking I may drop AT&T a line considering I ordered two 3G S's and have purchased both the first and second iPhone's and still have them activated on a family plan. For the monthly bill I, rephrase, WE deserve some better service.
Its had this message since I ordered the iPhone's.
I'll be standing in line. AT&T sent me an email saying my upgrade order was not approved so I'll buy the $499 at Apple instead. Not worried at all.
Are you planning on getting there early?
Last year we were there at 10 am and left at 2.30 with a phone. I think we may get there at 8 this year so the whole day isn't wasted.
You can preorder now and guarantee one right at the AT&T store...honestly it's the best way to go. Go get yourself all setup tonight and then just go pick up on Friday. I'm already paid for - they said there will be a special line and a box with my name on it on Friday. If its not there, I start smashing skulls.
I've got a personal shopping appointment at 9am at the flagship Apple Store (Regent Street) but its an hour after opening time. hope they still have PAYG 32GBs in stock!
sold my 3G for $450 last friday and pre ordered 3G S for $400 that same day
im all set
Well for what it's worth I preordered mine @ the Apple Store... haha... I think they're well-stocked for this release, I hear some Apple Stores will get 1000+
That's what Apple guaranteed i thought... but i just got an email that says the 23rd.... what the hell
Yeah I got that. I ordered my phone on the 12th. Got my tracking number at 3:30am this morning. Apple email says deliver by the 23rd. UPS.com says on-time for june 19th delivery. I dont know. Ill be pissed if its not here Friday.
Well because I have an official UPS tracking number with a scheduled delivery date of 6/19/09 I feel confident that I will get one.
man i reserved a 16 GB from the apple store haven't paid yet just have one reserved but it looks like i am eligible for the upgrade price of 199/299
do you think they will let me get the 32 GB instead?
before AT&T made there announcement I would going to be paying 399 for a 16 GB but id rather a 32 GB for 299 how should i go about this and still get one friday?
It will be at my house Friday, it's in Kentucky right now so I'm cool. I figured they would end up getting held. but nice to know it's only about 6 hours away. and trust me I'd drive there if they would give it too me.
well i just got back from the apple store and they said i am eligible for the upgrade price of $199!!! Although they would not let me change my order to a 32 GB
oh well I am happy I am not paying 399 anymore!!!
ALSO CALL AT&T I was not supposed to be able to upgrade until December and they are letting me upgrade at the NORMAL upgrade prices of 199/299