Anyone else drop there new iPhone 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dissdnt, Jun 22, 2009.

1. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Yep day 3 and I dropped it at a wedding cause I was drunk. Got a lil mark at the very bottom. Could have been worse.

Anyone else? Hehe.

2. coledog macrumors 6502a

coledog

I fell in the lake with my one month old 3G...just a couple weeks ago. Now the proud owner of an S...lol.

3. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

I tried as hard as I could but my unconscious mind maintained a vise-like grip on the little thing.

4. Appdict macrumors regular

Even though this is a 3GS thread (which makes me feel unworthy to have a 3G, even though my parents paid a great amount for it) I dropped mine in a Lowes parking lot. Very hard to see chip in the backing at the top, by the sim card slot. Bothers me like nothing else, thank god she's okay! :)

5. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Their, not there.

They dropped their iPhone way over there. If they're not careful, it could happen again.

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Can't say that I have, but then I generally don't get falling down drunk either ;)

7. Houls macrumors member

haha me too

I was slightly inebriated Friday night and I attempted to slide my new 3GS into my back pocket and missed. It crashed to the tile floor in the men's room. :eek: Can't even notice really. Just a small mark on the bezel that I buffed out. Good as new.