Anyone else experiencing these bugs?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cask, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Cask Guest

Just upgraded my iPhone to 3.0 B2 and it seems to be much more reliable than before, syncs no longer take a long time, youtube worked after an update from 2.2.1, network submenu works in setting and everything doesn't lag as much. However, I have found some new ones.

First issue: if my iphone is on the iphone 3g dock, if I attach external speakers to the line out conector, the iPhone will still play music through its speaker, instead of using the external speakers. Workaround: Plug the external speaker cable in the headphone port.

Second issue: When using iPod, if I click on the home button to exit and do something else music stops playing. As we all now, music should stay playing on the backgroung,

Is this happening to you also?

2. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

First issue I cannot check because I do not have a 3G dock.

Second issue I just tried and the music kept playing no matter program I went into.

3. Cask thread starter Guest

This is weird, both issues now solved after resetting the iPhone, will be taking a closer look at this.

4. Martin Finch macrumors member

Hey guys. I've had a couple of problems myself, well not myself, but on a friends iphone. This is quite a new problem so it could be the upgrade :s

He says that it closes down after about a minute. Would it be cool for one or two of you to download my app with some free promotional codes and give it a try for a couple of minutes to see if it does the same on yours.

Please message me on here and I'll pm the promo code to you.

thanks very much in advance : )
    -M