Anyone else from Canada still waiting for their MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by 13"MBP, Jun 16, 2009.

1. 13"MBP macrumors newbie

13"MBP

I ordered my 13" MBP on the 8th, first day they were released. I'm not a guy that has a lot of patients but it has not even been shipped yet.

That's ridiculous, it's been over a week. Plus I didn't upgrade my HD or anything, I only got the remote and the DVI adapter.

What's taking so long?

2. Portal83 macrumors regular

For some reason it seems like they're having a hard time throwing things in boxes. I'm in Canada, ordered on the 9th, got a HDD upgrade, normal shipping, and it arrived today (although I was sleeping argh). Good luck.

3. zw-gator macrumors 6502a

zw-gator

I ordered on the 12th @ around 10am

It's supposed to be here on the 18th

As long as I have it by the weekend I'll be happy. Although, the people at Purolator seem to be taking there sweet time. It just left Toronto today :(

4. kashkha macrumors member

I ordered my 15" (with a 500GB HD @ 7200rpm) on the 8th, and I'm still waiting. Fedex says it's in customs at Mississauga and is still on track for delivery to London tomorrow. I hope that's true, it's been there all day.

5. klover macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine on Tuesday night (9th) and had it by Friday (12th). My girlfriend ordered hers on the 11th and it will be here tomorrow.

Shipping seems to be pretty quick from our experiences.

6. 8theapple macrumors regular

If you don't have many patients then that means you aren't that good of a doctor. jk.

I intend to purchase my uMBP from the Apple store directly. Last time I ordered my uMB (which was sold) on November 24, it arrived on December 9. My uMB 2.0 was completely stock as well, no upgrades.

7. vestigo74 macrumors member

I ordered mine (2.26GHz 13" MBP) on the 12th (Friday) with the student discount. Got it and my free iPod Touch today.

8. Jonzo macrumors newbie

Same here. Ordered the low end 13" MBP with no BTO options, my free i-pod touch. I ordered on June 9th, and had it by June 12th - and im loving it :p

9. uv23 macrumors 6502

I ordered mine (BTO) right after WWDC and it arrived yesterday (Monday).

10. dajman macrumors newbie

I ordered mine BTO right after WWDC, I upgraded to the SSD, and it shipped on Friday and will arrive tomorrow.

I've never had a problem with unreasonable delays.

11. Taegre macrumors member

I ordered my 15 inch MBP on tuesday (june 9th?) night, I got my computer by Friday afternoon.

It was a stock computer, and I selected the 2-3 day shipping option. They had shipped everything by Wednesday evening.

I'm in Vancouver.

Nihar

12. entatlrg macrumors 68040

entatlrg

you can see what I ordered in my signature, it's in Customs in Mississauga and scheduled to arrive tomorrow, (I hope!).

13. dajman macrumors newbie

Has yours been sitting in customs for 15 hours too?

Probably on the same flight.

I called FedEx, they said mine was released from customs at 8pm, although it still doesn't show on my tracking screen.

14. kashkha macrumors member

The messages are confusing, but mine has been in customs in Mississauga for a good 20 hours as well;

Jun 16, 2009 08:04 Clearance in progress MISSISSAUGA, ON
    Jun 16, 2009 07:10 In transit MISSISSAUGA, ON Package available for clearance

15. dajman macrumors newbie

Mine was released from customs at 11am this morning, which is weird considering it hasn't happened and won't for another 2 hours.

16. Nager macrumors newbie

I ordered mine on Sunday (14th) it's a basic 2.26 ghz 13in and it still hasn't shipped yet. Can some one tell me where these are being shipped from?

17. dajman macrumors newbie

18. 13"MBP thread starter macrumors newbie

13"MBP

Wow you guys are so lucky, must of you already have yours or actually know where they are. I ordered mostly before all of you guys and still nada! Really not impressed with Apple. Probably the first time I can say that.:mad:

19. kashkha macrumors member

Lol! Mine too! It says it arrived at London at 7 am, but left customs at 11, which is in a few minutes. Continuity fail.

20. msalman macrumors member

I ordered mine refurbished last Thursday and got it yesterday and it was delivered from California. It was fairly earlier than I anticipated. but yeh mine is old generation and refurbished so that could be the reason.

21. aprofetto macrumors 6502a

aprofetto

I ordered mine on June 10th, I opted for the $23 shipping which is 2-5 day delivery (I'm really impatient), it shipped on the 11th and arrived on the 12th.

I got the base 13" MacBook Pro, nothing added, figured it'd help speed up the delivery. :)

22. dajman macrumors newbie

23. zw-gator macrumors 6502a

zw-gator

Anyone using/used Purolator?

I really don't like their tracking system, it updates once a day if I'm lucky...UPS and USPS are much more consistent and up to date IMO

24. 13"MBP thread starter macrumors newbie

13"MBP

So my MBP finally went to Not Yet Shipped, to Prepared for Shipment. Out of personal experiences how long did it take to go from prepared for shipment to shipped?

25. aprofetto macrumors 6502a

aprofetto

24 hours.