Anyone else get first AT&T email but not second?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhone 6 Plus, Sep 12, 2014.

1. iPhone 6 Plus macrumors newbie

Hey everyone, I placed an order for a 6&6+ about 3:30 am Central time (thirty mins after the start) and got 1 email from ATT saying that my order had been received and was being processed. However, there has been no activity on my card and no follow up email like others on here received with a firm shipping date. Also, when I enter my order confirmation number on the tracking website, it says it can't find the order and to wait 24 hours & try again. Anyone else still waiting 12+ hours for the second email?

2. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

What did you first email say? Normally it gives you the Web Order Number.. And that way you can track it.

But I plan on canceling my order when the dust settle.

3. iPhone 6 Plus thread starter macrumors newbie

It said "Thank you for choosing AT&T! Your order has been received and is being processed. A summary of your order details is shown below." It had the number, but putting it into the website doesn't bring anything up

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

3:30AM CST is actually 1 and 1/2 hours after the start of pre orders. My order went thru at 2:45 CST and I have only received one confirmation email so far. We won't get another email until the phones actually ship. If you are trying to check the status of the order make sure you are searching under "ORDER CONFIRMATION ID"

5. dragonjinse macrumors 6502