Anyone else getting dropped calls with beta 2?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by BrettDS, Jun 18, 2014.

1. BrettDS, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014

BrettDS macrumors 65816

I've been on a conference call for the past 50 minutes or so and my call has dropped three times. Oddly enough my bluetooth headset looses it's connection to the phone at the same time, but the phone doesn't appear to reboot or respring at all. It's still up and running with no call or bluetooth connection.

I did a fresh install of beta 1 with a restore from icloud and an OTA upgrade to beta 2. If no one else is seeing issues like this I might try to do a fresh install of beta 2 (and probably an icloud restore too... I'm not sure I'm quite ready to start from scratch).

Just updating to add that it appears to happen when I hit the power button to lock the phone... if I leave it unlocked it's fine, but if I try to lock it during a call it looks like it drops the call. Once I get off this conference call I'll play around with it a bit more and see if it happens every time it gets locked or what.

Thanks,
    Brett

2. sbailey4 macrumors 68030

sbailey4

Yep same here. If power is pressed to lock it drops the call. 100% for me on 4s. Maybe thats a new feature. An added "hook switch" like the old days :)