Anyone else getting empty 'mobile me' emails from apple?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by psonice, Jul 31, 2012.

1. psonice macrumors 6502a

Jul 22, 2005
    Just received a very odd email from apple - the old "Get set up and start enjoying MobileMe today" email. I did set up mobile me, a few years back. Now mobile me is defunct, replaced by iCloud!

The email itself is basically blank. It contains the white 'post-it note' background image and apple's usual privacy policy and address at the bottom, but no actual content.

Weird huh? Anyone else got this? It's a genuine email from apple btw (I've checked the headers). Presumably a simple mistake.
  2. DoctorYo macrumors newbie

Dec 27, 2011
    Boca Raton, FL
    me too

Me too. Everything with my email is gone, blank. This is on my iPhone, iCloud, and computer. Every email I ever saved is gone. New ones can come in, but all the old ones, gone! Started yesterday. Called support last night, the tech told me she thought there was a server that was down. No time frame as to when it would be back up. If I didn't have my Time Capsule back up in reserve, I wouldn't be sleeping well.