Anyone else getting empty 'mobile me' emails from apple?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by psonice, Jul 31, 2012.

1. psonice macrumors 6502a

Just received a very odd email from apple - the old "Get set up and start enjoying MobileMe today" email. I did set up mobile me, a few years back. Now mobile me is defunct, replaced by iCloud!

The email itself is basically blank. It contains the white 'post-it note' background image and apple's usual privacy policy and address at the bottom, but no actual content.

Weird huh? Anyone else got this? It's a genuine email from apple btw (I've checked the headers). Presumably a simple mistake.

2. DoctorYo macrumors newbie

me too

Me too. Everything with my @me.com email is gone, blank. This is on my iPhone, iCloud, and computer. Every email I ever saved is gone. New ones can come in, but all the old ones, gone! Started yesterday. Called support last night, the tech told me she thought there was a server that was down. No time frame as to when it would be back up. If I didn't have my Time Capsule back up in reserve, I wouldn't be sleeping well.