Anyone else getting iphone tunnel syndrome?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slapple, Mar 28, 2009.

1. slapple macrumors 6502

or maybe carpal iphone syndrome?

I downloaded a baseball game app recently, and have spent hours over the last few days playing it. Now my wrists are hurting and even my neck and upper back hurt (because I have my head bent down to look at the screen).

2. ZebraineZ macrumors 6502

Wow I have never met anyone so addicted to playing games on the iphone...sometimes I get really bored of my iphone and force myself to play all the games I have...and I can't ever get into it :( its sad when you have everything you want on a phone huh?

3. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Nah, I'm feeling fine playing with my iPhone. Try and not play it so much? OR buy a slightly thinker case so that it may be a little more comfortable to handle and such. Lifting the phone to a more comfortable position also helps.

4. Hawkeye411 macrumors 68000

Hawkeye411

Yea I know what you mean ... when I play games while in bed, both of my hands fall asleep :eek:

5. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

I have it even worse than that. When I play (iPhone) games in bed, ALL of me falls asleep. :D

6. RogueVasion macrumors regular

RogueVasion

I really can't say I have gotten pain because of my iPhone. But I usually don 't want to sleep and just play with my iPhone until I pass out. :D

7. aok1975 macrumors 6502

I only play games on the iphone when im out and about and caught up in a situation where im waiting. If Im at home i have a ps3 and pc for real games.

8. Grimbo macrumors member