Anyone else go to Radioshack? They gave me a $50 iTunes card for both of my phones.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Stayfly2407, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Stayfly2407 macrumors 6502

Stayfly2407

Was on apple.com then read there article on phonearena. Removed my apple order and went to radio shack and got hooked up, with $100 free iTunes gift cards for both 6s I got($50 each). These will come in handy for apps music and some new games:D

2. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

You gotta watch with them though. They are known for changing the prices around. I caught them on this once and had to escalate up to the Regional Manager when the store associates and manager tried to charge me like $75 more for a 4s.
    Also I think they get extremely low stock, so you might not get on launch day if that is important to you.

3. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

Every year we hear horror stories about Radio Shack. I wouldn’t even think of trying get an phone on launch day from them. That goes for Walmart, Target etc...

Those kind of outlets get just a few if any phones and they won't be the ones you want. I doubt sincerely that any of those places will even get the Plus.

Bad idea IMHO

4. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

5. MyiBill macrumors 6502

Went there but they don't actually give you the $50 gift card you had to give a $50 deposit in which they gave you the gift card but you still have to pay full price for the phone, the $50 deposit does not come off the cost of the phone. I did end up preordering at target and they required a $25 deposit but gave me a $25 target gift card that I can use on the phone or anything else.