Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal
I have several sports loops, and I change them fairly often, to match or contrast with my outfit.

I decided a few days ago that I’d use my least favorite band as my at-home band, so I wouldn’t worry about it when I was cooking and washing my hands a million times, or cleaning out my car or whatever. Just like I have lounging around the house clothes, I now have a lounging band.

It’s probably more of an issue because all of mine are cloth, and easy to get dirty.

Anyone else?

Jason Hensley

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2018
I have several sports loops, and I change them fairly often, to match or contrast with my outfit.

I decided a few days ago that I’d use my least favorite band as my at-home band, so I wouldn’t worry about it when I was cooking and washing my hands a million times, or cleaning out my car or whatever. Just like I have lounging around the house clothes, I now have a lounging band.

It’s probably more of an issue because all of mine are cloth, and easy to get dirty.

Anyone else?
The black sport band my S3 came with is my house-band

Reactions: Ntombi

scmill

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2018
Spartanburg SC
My Nike band is my home band. The holes let my wrist breathe and stay dry. I occasionally wear it when I am out and about, but I prefer my decorative bands and less utilitarian watch faces then.

Reactions: Ntombi

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
I use the casual bands at home (sports loops, woven nylon etc.) but when I know I can dirty by washing the car or similar, I pop on my white sports band

twanj

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2015
Pompano Beach, FL
Black or Nike black that came with my watches, or White sports band. These are cheap/ubiquitous/not rare & would be easy to replace.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.