Anyone else have a loose home button on their 6s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rockitdog, Oct 7, 2015.

1. rockitdog Suspended

I recently noticed that my home button on my 6s is loose. It functions perfectly fine but if I hold my finger on it and slide it back and forth it has some sideways give to it. Anyone else notice this on their iPhones?

2. Serickmetz macrumors 6502

Serickmetz

I haven't paid attention because I don't stroke my home button. o_O

3. Orangeman13 macrumors regular

Orangeman13

LMFAO!!!!

4. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Rumor has it that Apple may have finally weaned itself off it's obsession with very old fashioned analog/mechanical horribly slow home buttons.

Replacing it with a touch sensitive button just like Nexus and many other Androids have had for years. Not one Android phone has ever had the modern "button" fail, nor does it slow you down as it doesn't have to travel down, then stop, change direction in order to travel up. A reciprocating motion that simply does't exist on the modern smartphone. Most are thoroughly convinced the only reason Samsung uses a mechanical button is to emulate Apple.

I for one will buy the iPhone 7 for that reason alone. Especially since I move between Nexus and iPhones daily using one of each for work and personal. I hate Apple's clingy needy emotional attachment to that slow bloody button.

5. rockitdog thread starter Suspended

Your post has nothing to do with my question.