Anyone else have issues with Apple Pay this morning?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shockwave78, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

Woke up at 2:50am EST, preorders went live around 3:05AM. I was ordering through the apple store app and figured i would use apple pay, everything was smooth and got to the place order screen with Apple Pay but every time i used Touch Id it said something about it failing, must have tried it about 30 times. So i finally gave up on Apple Pay and went back to card selection and just used my card on file which is the same one Apple Pay is used for, entered the 3 digit security code and the order went through.

I lost about 90 seconds i figure and in years past this would normally have put me a few weeks behind on ship date, but it still shows 9/25. Space Grey 128gb AT&T

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

No trouble here, but I double checked my Apple pay on Thursday. Looks like there were just enough of us buying the 128GB space grey models to hang in there.

3. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Likely just the servers getting hammered. My 2 phone preorder went without flaw. Done in about a minutes with confirmation emails.

Heck the only site I had trouble with was this site which I am sure was hammered, too!