Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bag302, Sep 12, 2014.
What's the play here?
Not sure if I should cancel one order or wait it out.
Here too. AT&T at 3:05am with still no order confirmation email.
Apple at 7:26am when I saw they were still delivering on 9/19. Wasn't going to take my chances with AT&T. Will likely cancel AT&T as soon as my order shows up in the system.
I needed 3 phones:
With Att, I ordered at 3:05am Eastern
1) 64gb 6plus $1 hold on my CC - 21-28 days to ship EDIT: Canceled by AT&T 11:10am
2) 64gb 6 - $45 charge pending on CC - arrives on 9/19
3) 64gb 6 - $1 hold on CC - no confirmation
4) 64bg 6 - $1 hold on CC - no confirmation
Apple order at 7:30 am Eastern:
1) 64gb 6 - $44.94 charge pending on CC - arrives on 9/19
2) 64gb 6 - $44.94 charge pending on CC - arrives on 9/19
Apparently, you can only preorder two phones from Apple