Anyone else have this oddity

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by jediborg2002, Mar 10, 2012.

1. jediborg2002 macrumors newbie

I updated my AppleTV2 the night of the iPad announcement and all was well. Today when I got home from work. The MLB.TV icon and the Trailers icon had swapped places. Has this happened to anyone else? I wasn't sure if the kids had moved it. (Ala.. moving apps around like on an IOS device) Thanks for any help.

2. StPatty33 macrumors 6502

StPatty33

Hadn't noticed this yet--do you use those apps? Maybe it moves them based on how often you use them?

I do really wish you could move/delete the icons. Maybe that'll be an option in the future.

3. jediborg2002 thread starter macrumors newbie

We use the Trailers app a lot. Probably watched the Avengers trailer 20 times now. I thought it was odd that they had swapped places. Wonder if Apple was just testing placement on their side and I'm just OCD enough to notice that?

4. darster Suspended

I believed they updated the app. Earlier today I watched a spring training game, and the app was the second one in the row. After I finished watching the game, I exited the app, and it was now the 4th in the row next to Trailers, and the icon looked different.

5. ohio.emt macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

Having the samething happen about every 12 minutes while trying to watch a movie.