Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Christo1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
I'm trying to set up my voicemail password, but I can't press the 7, 8 or 9 keys no matter how hard I try to accurately hit them, which shouldn't be too hard seeing as they're pretty big. I don't get it.

Also, is anyone else having issues with people hearing you on the other end? It doesn't seem like the microphone is picking up my voice very well. hrmmm

edit: when in the keypad mode to dial phone numbers, the backspace button, TALK button and add contact button can't be clicked...

This is getting annoying.

Christo1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
yes tried both, and I tried restoring the software, still nothing. I guess I need to go in tomorrow morning and have them check it out. Terrible...

Christo1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
In Safari, I can't hit the letter 'O' when typing in a URL. I keep finding these dead spots on the screen I can't activate.

nickspohn

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2007
sorry to say but you have a pos.

either return it and pay the 10% or wait to get a new one from apple.

-nickspohn

Christo1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
yeah looks that way. Oh well. If I can convince them to return it without the restocking fee because it's defective and not because I changed my mind, I think I will. I'm not feeling this anymore sadly.

GASAN

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2008
Confused

Hi there
I have a iphone and it works well only issue I have is that the keypad to dial a number does not always work,what could be the problem device is :apple:

GASAN

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2008
Confused

Hi there
I have a iphone and it works well only issue I have is that the keypad to dial a number does not always work,what could be the problem device is :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.