Anyone else have this problem? Keys not working

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Christo1, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Christo1 macrumors newbie

I'm trying to set up my voicemail password, but I can't press the 7, 8 or 9 keys no matter how hard I try to accurately hit them, which shouldn't be too hard seeing as they're pretty big. I don't get it.

Also, is anyone else having issues with people hearing you on the other end? It doesn't seem like the microphone is picking up my voice very well. hrmmm

edit: when in the keypad mode to dial phone numbers, the backspace button, TALK button and add contact button can't be clicked...

This is getting annoying.

2. Christo1 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

did you try powering down the phone or resetting it??

4. Christo1 thread starter macrumors newbie

yes tried both, and I tried restoring the software, still nothing. I guess I need to go in tomorrow morning and have them check it out. Terrible...

5. Christo1 thread starter macrumors newbie

In Safari, I can't hit the letter 'O' when typing in a URL. I keep finding these dead spots on the screen I can't activate.

6. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

sorry to say but you have a pos.

either return it and pay the 10% or wait to get a new one from apple.

-nickspohn

7. Christo1 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah looks that way. Oh well. If I can convince them to return it without the restocking fee because it's defective and not because I changed my mind, I think I will. I'm not feeling this anymore sadly.

8. GASAN macrumors newbie

Confused

Hi there
    I have a iphone and it works well only issue I have is that the keypad to dial a number does not always work,what could be the problem device is :apple:

9. GASAN macrumors newbie

Confused

Hi there
    I have a iphone and it works well only issue I have is that the keypad to dial a number does not always work,what could be the problem device is :apple: