Anyone else having a problem with non-native apps crashing?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mynameisrichard, Jun 19, 2009.

1. mynameisrichard macrumors member

All my non-native apps keep crashing. I tried running Twitterific Premium, Myspace, Facebook, FML, etc. and they all keep crashing. They were working fine earlier and now even with a restart they won't work. They'll start to load up and 2 seconds in they crash. Anyone else having a problem?

2. Foamer macrumors regular

Yep, not so much crashing problems here, but they are just acting REALLY buggy. Buttons, and icons out of place, transparent spots in apps where you can see the springboard underneath, etc...

Cydia has also given me a ton of problems. Crashes 1 out of 3 times being used, and almost every time I try to download a package, I have to retry like 4 times due to POSIX: Operation timed out errors.

3. newConvert macrumors regular

just wondering if you ever solved this problem? I'm experiancing the EXACT same problems... any tips would be appreciated.

4. newConvert macrumors regular

wierd... I uninstalled facebook (it was crashing), reinstalled it, now ALL the non native apps are working again... WTF? Any ideas? We'll see how long this fix lasts.