Anyone else having a text message delay (normal texts)

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by LiveFreeDie, Oct 2, 2013.

1. LiveFreeDie macrumors regular

I know about all the issues with iMessage recently but is anyone else having an issue with just normal text messages? I've had this issue where they take a long time to send and it will say failed to deliver when they actually got sent. Right now my biggest problem is that i'm not getting text message till sometime 30 min after they were sent.

I'm just hoping this is also fixed in the 7.0.3 update because its driving me crazy.

2. rhythmac macrumors 6502

rhythmac

3. jonasdamn macrumors 6502a

Noticed this also, got message after 15-20mins. Thought it could be related to network carrier but maybe the problem is because of iOS7, never had messages delay with iOS6

4. LiveFreeDie thread starter macrumors regular

I'm actually kind of relieved i'm not the only one. Like I said I saw all the stuff with iMessage having issues but no one saying anything about normal text messages being delayed and such. I also thought that it may be my carrier (at&t) being the issue but I have a few friends with droids saying they haven't experienced any issues with texts recently. I also never had any delayed texts on iOS6.