anyone else having iCloud mail problems again?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by DarkReaper79, Nov 24, 2011.

1. DarkReaper79 macrumors newbie

For the past couple days I haven't been getting my mail pushed to my iPhone4 again. I check it manually and end up with 15+ mails. Anyone else still having iCloud mail problems still?

2. MrMorden macrumors member

MrMorden

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Same thing over here for the last few days.

3. soLoredd macrumors 6502a

Yup. Yet again :confused:

Is it ever going to work as intended?

4. DarkReaper79 thread starter macrumors newbie

i keep telling myself its a somewhat new service, but at the same time still have the urge to switch to gmail.

5. donniedarko macrumors regular

4 weeks + now and still doesnt work. iCloud is a fail. My .mac/.me email that I had attached to many critical notifications hasnt worked in ages. 30+ bug reports to Apple and nothing. wtf. This is what I get for supporting Apple sin 1993. Attrocious... and while Im there how about Lion working worse then any other OS Ive ever used from them. Whats going on??!

6. smacman macrumors 6502

Just switch to gmail. Set up as an Exchange account, and you'll have everything iCloud offers with greater stability and more flexibility (not locked into an Apple only service).

7. donniedarko macrumors regular

I have as of last week...