Anyone else having problems with iTunes account?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Buddhaluver, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Buddhaluver macrumors regular

Buddhaluver

Ok so I have used the same credit card info for a long time. Now it started telling me my 3 digit code is invalid so I retried it with no success. I just tried to use a new card and again three digit security code is wrong? Anyone else having this problem lately? Any suggestions on what I should do?

2. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

Same issue. Apparently the 3 digit code on the back is wrong when I try to enter my CC on iTunes.

3. Buddhaluver thread starter macrumors regular

Buddhaluver

4. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

5. kylemg macrumors newbie

I've had this issue since updating to iOS 4. Keeps telling me I'm accessing this account on a new device.

6. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I get the EXACT same message. I can't change my CC info on the phone or on my computer though.

7. KidSensation macrumors newbie

This just worked for me:

After calling Apple tech, I was told to do the following, which worked for me:

Go to Settings> Store> View Account> Payment Info and on the credit card type, tap on the type entered (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) and then scroll down on the menu and select none. Then click done at the top and now you can make free purchases including the iPhone 4 Case app, but when you're ready to spend money, you'll have to go back into the settings and enter all of your credit/debit card info again.

8. bobab8ey macrumors member

Give me your credit card info. I'll look into it and solve all your problems: admin@NigerianLottoScam.com

9. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

10. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Hahhaha!

Goldinboy17, send them an e-mail or try 1-800-APPLE and they can route you to someone (I'd think).

11. sysy-one macrumors newbie

me too

every time i try to connect on my mac book pro it tells me to update my safari?

it used to work just fine before now all of sudden this is happening?

help

12. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

iTunes store / Apple accounts are all messed up.

The iPhone 4 case app kept telling me I had the wrong password (the same one I used to download the app).

I changed the password on the account and was able to log into iTunes just fine. At that point, it made me update one of my credit cards info. Check the expiration date on the card, as mine was from my last card??? Yet they've been billing me just fine for the last 1 1/2 years.

The app still won't let me log in.

I tried to get someone in Apple Support (chat) and the account id /password causes fits and brings up a webobject error on the site. I can still login to the iTunes store though.

At this point the whole thing is Fcked.

13. dalejrsfan macrumors newbie

I've been having the same problem for the past couple of days also! Tried multiple times with no luck. Anybody have any progress yet on fixing?