Anyone else having recent changes to their app icons?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iRich1G, Jul 13, 2009.

1. iRich1G macrumors member

Tried searching for this topic but couldn't find anything. Just the other day two of my app icons changed from their usual picture to all grey blocks. A couple of my other apps were faded and had pictures of a different app that I had on my phone. I found out that 3 other people I know with iPhones had the same issue, just recently. I tried everything from deleting and redownloading to resyncing. All of the apps work fine but have either no picture (just grey), or the wrong picture and faded. I did notice that the wrong/faded piucture apps had not been updated to 3.0. However the grey blocks were. This just happened the other day. Anyone on here have this problem, or know what it might be about? Thanks.:confused:

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

3. iRich1G thread starter macrumors member

Wow. Thanks. I was having trouble this morning with my connection and searching the forum. A relief to know it wasn't a defect in the phone, but a known 3.0 issue

4. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Yeah, I haven't heard from any of the people with the 3.1 beta whether or not it fixes it. Guess we will see.