Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdwsta4

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
the app won't load, just crashes and goes back to homescreen. have tried restarting the phone, deleting/reinstalling the app both on the phone and in itunes. nothing works.
really like this app to check scores.

any help?

SephirothXR

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2008
Do you have a 3G or a 3GS? If you have a 3G, are you sure you installed the right 3.0 build (if you tried to install it early, you should have gotten the 1.2 build, but if you got the update through iTunes, you're fine). Maybe restart your iPhone, see what happens.

mdwsta4

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
3GS. works fine on my buddy's phone. have tried restarting my phone, deleting the app directly from the phone and itunes

Do you have a 3G or a 3GS? If you have a 3G, are you sure you installed the right 3.0 build (if you tried to install it early, you should have gotten the 1.2 build, but if you got the update through iTunes, you're fine). Maybe restart your iPhone, see what happens.

borncountry

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2008
i cant get it to work at all,it was funny i had a first gen iphone and could not get it to work then get the new iphone 3gs and it still does not work but i give my wife my old iphone that i was using and it worked,i think it has something to do with my backup.

VenusianSky

macrumors 65816
Aug 28, 2008
Worked for me, but I removed it because the itunes backup hangs. I hope they fix it soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.