Anyone Else Having Trouble with Beejive and MSN?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Cask, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Cask Guest

Lately, I am unable to log in to Windows Live Messenger using the Beejive application. Anyone else having this problem? I used to be able to login fine using both Wi-Fi and 3G, but lately it just times out. Could it be possible that MS blocked Beejive? Anyone having the same problems?

2. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

MSN worked just fine for me using Beejive IM this morning, AT&T's 3G has been being a real bitch for me lately though and causing issues with all applications that rely on network data.

3. njchris macrumors regular

njchris

I was getting the spam messages from MSN on beejive today. I thought they blocked those. "so-and-so had a webcam, join me!"

4. trunksu macrumors 6502

been having trouble connecting today and was the first time I got spam. Not sure if it's MSN or beejive

5. Cask thread starter Guest

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

I just can't connect, no luck on wifi or 3g. I can connect to google talk and other services but no msn

6. yrchern macrumors member

I have the same problem since yesterday. I contacted Beejive CS but they could not figure out what's wrong. But it started to work earlier this morning.