Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m3kilpat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 6, 2009
All of a sudden starting a few days ago, anytime I open a .torrent file with Vuze to download something I get the beach ball for indefinite time. Activity monitor says Vuze isn't responding and I have to force quit it. It happens everytime I try to download a torrent file. I tried reinstalling Vuze and had the same issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

Fa7mac

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2009
Macau
I do.
I was even having problems with the transcode feature. When I was trying to convert my movies to iTunes or PS3 format, I got the message that I need to install the plugins and when I hit OK to install, the application just froze for hours and I had to quit it until I install the plugins manually (now it is working :D). My other problem still remains though, when I try to download something it just doesn´t work and when I do research, I don´t even get Results, it pisses me off.
Did you solve it by now? If you do, go ahead and post it here how you manage to solve this problem
Anyone else knows the answer to this question?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.